Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday mornings...

SUCK!

Last week it was the posted video for "Foot in Cold Water" "Make me do anything you want" A song that I giggled about being reflective of our relationship at one time.

Today I turn on my PC and what do I see posted on FB "Avril Lavigne" "Hot" Jeezus. My heart sank.

I wanna lock you up in my closet
Cause no-one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket
Because you're allowed

So, I had to mention it. Yeah.. bitter Betty rises her ugly head. I sent a quick e-mail stating that while it's nice to know that you're happy and want to share it with everyone, recycling songs that had a meaning to me/us isn't exactly the best way to go about it.

I know that there most likely won't be any response, but I had to let him know.

And here's my "video of the day" A song we used to sing at the top of our lungs in the car, while watching the TV show.... We'll see how and when this one gets posted...



By the way... facebook feed - I've hidden his for a while. That should solve the Monday morning melt downs...

For now.

1 comment:

MINI-Runner said...

update... well, I did get a response on Monday night. Went kind of like this:

"Sorry, not meaning to do so" "don't know what else to say"

Haven't chatted or corresponded since then, had a rough day on Tuesday, but have sucked it up since then.

But I am damned happy to see the ass end of July and August.

So far September is batting 3 for 3. Let's keep up the streak ;)