Sunday, August 22, 2010

As Pheonix rises....



I have loved this song from the first time I heard it. I finally listened to (more closely) and looked up the lyrics today as I heard it (and subsequently cranked the stereo volume) when I was out running a few errands on Friday.

Ironically enough, K burnt the CD for me. Cest la vie.

So, I'm going to do something I've always toyed with doing over the next few weeks. I'm going to go see a psychic.

Anyone (of my handful of followers.. lol) ever been?


Not sure what I am expecting from the visit. I just want to know that everything will be all right and that I won't be alone...

Is that too much to ask?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Never been to a psychic but the idea intrigues me...

Lesley said...

Let me know if you decide to go.

Anonymous said...

I am very impress on your information , Its a really very impressive blog. I really got some another very nice information , so thanks for sharing these tips,awesome tees.