Monday, February 26, 2007

Look at me... 2 posts in a month ;)

Here I am again... trying to post at least once every couple of weeks, just to update "stuff"...

Need to get track with my body reno... I need to start tracking my food better, and have begun to stock the fridge with more fruits & veggies, and need to get cooking again. That will resolve the panic dinners. I'm down a couple of pounds over the past 2 weeks, so that's a good place to start.

Running has been going OK, but the weather sucks - ran 7K into 30-40KM wind gusts yesterday, that was nasteee, which ended up cutting a planned 25K down to 16. But I'd done a wicked 90 minute spin & 30 minute pre-post warm up/cool down the night before, so that kind of makes up the difference, doesn't it ;)

Chilly Half-marathon is coming up this weekend, then Around the Bay a few weeks later... 30K - that will be my longest distance to date, 2 1/2 years of running to get to this point... we'll see where I go from there ;)

As for "life" stuff - wrapping up the last final things with "T"... he's moved out of his sister's place finally only to be living a block away from me...while this whole thing has been extremely amicable & has gone very well - he could have moved somewhere, well - not so freaking close!

Cest la-vie... I'll survive, he'll survive.. live will go on...

T-out!

No comments: